Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the
'Delivery Details' section on the site.
2. As each t-shirt is customised for the specific customer, only
faulty goods can be returned. Goods must be returned within 14 days of
receipt for an exchange or refund. Please refer to the 'Returns
Policy' section for full returns information.
3. Refunds will only be made to the original credit/debit card.
4. You have the right to cancel a contract, but as we produce
customised items specific to the customer, there must be a valid
reason for the cancellation. If items have been produced or the order
processed prior to the cancellation then a charge will be incurred.
Amendments made after the order has been processed may also incur an
5. If you wish to cancel a contract, please write or e-mail us clearly
stating your full details, invoice number and cancellation
instructions. Please note the customer cannot cancel the contract
after delivery if any of the goods are made to the consumer’s
specifications or are clearly personalised (Clause 13 DSR).
6. Once you have cancelled the contract, you have a legal "duty of
care" to take good care of the goods. You must return the goods to us
at your expense to the address below - we would advise that you use a
recorded delivery service for small items and an insured courier
service for larger items. Please mark all parcels clearly with your
7. The full regulations can be viewed at
8. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the
colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the
actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot
guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately
reflect the colour of the product on delivery. Your print colour
choice will be implemented where possible. Any name/number options
will be printed in the colour you have requested. Where possible we
will incorporate your colour choice in your front print.
9. All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make
every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Garment sizes
differ as manufacturer's sizes vary, and bodies and people's
perception of their sizes vary. We cannot be held responsible for
sizes ordered by the customer which are deemed incorrect for specific
individuals once the goods are printed and dispatched.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details,
descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are
correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the
system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product
information has been mis-published including prices and promotions. An
order is considered confirmed only after it has been dispatched to the
11. All order details, including printing and garment specifications,
delivery addresses, dates required and contact details must be
submitted IN WRITING by the customer, either via the website ordering
process, email, fax or letter. We cannot be held responsible for any
omissions, non or late deliveries or disputed garment specifications
where the customer has not submitted their order in writing before
order processing. We therefore strongly advise customers to order via
the website or if orders are made over the telephone, customers must
ensure a written confirmation is emailed or posted.
12. Prices are subject to change without notice.
13. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the
time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted,
the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item
you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we
shall notify you via e-mail as soon as possible.
14. When you place an order request on our website we shall e-mail you
an acknowledgement of your intended order. Our acceptance of an order
does not take place until dispatch of the order, at which point the
purchase contract will be made and you will be charged.
15.We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of any
order may result from one of the following:-The product ordered being
unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment.
- The identification of an error within the production information
16. If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you via
phone or e-mail. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase
by you at any time.
17. The laws of England shall govern the contract between us and any
dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of
England. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as in our power to do
so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the
absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any
loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to
any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
19. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with
your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. If the item has
been processed a charge may be incurred, in cases where our costs
cannot otherwise be recovered.
20. Payment can be made by any method specified in the Order Form. We
will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order
and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held
liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to
information provided by you.
21. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are
correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The
total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus the
22. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and
authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card
refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we
will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
23. The payment charge is due at the time of ordering.
24. Just The Shirt shall not be liable to any person for any loss or
damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information
contained in any of the materials on this website.
25. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or
licensed to Just The Shirt. Any use of the site or its contents,
including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than
for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the
permission of Just The Shirt.
26. Just The Shirt has taken every care in the preparation of the
content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law,
'brand' disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the
accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this
27. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites,
which are not under the control of Just The Shirt. When you activate
any of these you will leave the Just The Shirt website and Just The
Shirt have no control over and will accept no responsibility or
liability in respect of the material on any website, which is not
under the control of Just The Shirt.
28. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages
arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Just
The Shirt or any of its employees or agents.
29. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and
construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these
disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason
unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall
not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining
30. At Just The Shirt we are committed to maintaining your privacy.
this policy, we will immediately notify you by updating this statement
on our web site.
31. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all contact details
including the delivery address are correct and that the customer is
available in person to accept and sign for the delivery at all times.
Just The Shirt takes no responsibility for items that fail to be
delivered or signed for due to incorrect contact information, or
deliveries to addresses supplied by the customer that are third-party
addresses, not the customer's actual address, or addresses that are
closed or inaccessible, for whatever reason, at the time of delivery.
Just The Shirt’s responsibility is to produce the garments to a
satisfactory standard & dispatch to the supplied address. Once
dispatched, Just The Shirt takes no responsibility in any
circumstances for late, incorrect or non-delivery of any goods.